Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chantal's Poem for Me

Jenaya

She likes good coffee
Her hats is so floppy.
She wears all those bright colors,
It might scare your mothers.
Always reading a novel.
She thinks knick-knacks are awful.
She's a genius I bet,
Done with word scramble yet?
Her best friend is Jesus.
She have no diseases,
At least that I know of.
If you do something well,
She will give you a pat.
Just don't let her know if
You get rid of your cat.

My friend Chantal Bassham wrote this for me to cheer me up. I hope you enjoy it. She's quite talented!!! :)

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

She is quite talented! :) I loved it! Thanks for praying for me today!

Angela Miller said...

What a sweet friend! When would you like to get together? Do days or evenings work best for you? Pick a day and I will let you know what works for me. I will need to find someone to watch Keegan, but it shouldn't be a problem. I would like to get together soon.