Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First week of work...

Okay so the first week of work has been pretty tiring. Mostly because I was a bum for almost three months and it takes a little while to get used to being on your feet for eight hours a day. But I have been enjoying being productive. Also it is nice to be tired when I get in bed at night. Yesterday I took a 2 hour nap and then still went to bed at eleven. Becoming adjusted to two different stores is also a challenge. But hey what's life with out a little challenge right. :)
On a different note I have not stayed the night at my Grandma's house in almost five weeks! first I had no gas money, then I dog sat and house sat for the Allens and Carters. Now I have things going on every night this week, either at the church or The Blossers or funerals or work. So I don't know if you could say I live there anymore. I like to say that I am homeless and live out of my car. :) Well just wanted to update everyone on my life. :) Until next time.
Jenaya

0 comments: