Sunday, April 6, 2008

I got a job!

Okay so good news, after almost three months of unemployment, I got a job! I am working at Forza again. If you didn't know I worked at a Forza in Bonney Lake. Forza is a coffe company. I am working at the one in top foods in puyallup and south hill. Thanks to all who have been praying! Now I am trying to adjust to being on my feet all day. Well just wanted to write something real quick to let anyone who didn't know yet. By the way I haven't been blogging because I am house sitting for the Carters and they don't have internet. :) Well I am off to work!!!! :)
Jenaya

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Good job on the job! Hope you like it.

Love, Rachel

Angela Miller said...

How did the first couple of days go? I have been praying for you! I was up a few times, with Truitt, Thur. night and was praying for you each time.

The Carter's don't have internet? How does she check her email and facebook?

Ryan and Stephanie said...

I was wondering about that and the Carters too.
BTW, Hi Jenaya. Don't forget to take a chill pill once in awhile.