Sunday, July 13, 2008

updates on my life.

Wow! It has been a really long time since my last post. Well I went to Arizona to see my folks. I had a really nice time. It was culture shock because their was like 15 people staying in the same house. I have had my brother Bryan with me this week. He is visiting from Arizona. Also been an adjustment because I am so used to doing my own thing by myself mostly and then all of a sudden I have this fifteen year old boy with me all the time. Don't get me wrong I have really enjoyed spending time with Bryan. It has been good to get to know him again. I am used to being the orphan wandering around from house to house. With a fifteen year old that is hard. :)
I am house sitting for the Lents this month. I am horrible allergic to something in their house. I have been sick since I got their. It sucks! Well this is short and I will hopefully post something again soon.

0 comments: