Saturday, February 9, 2008

the days of an unemployed bum....

"God does not expect sucess he expects faithfullness"
-Mark Canady

The speaker at my Ecola reunion said this and it just stuck with me. I think that it pretty much explains the last couple of weeks. I think sometimes you think that you have to be a success at life but God just wants you to be faithful to him and he will guide you. That doesn't always mean that he will guide you into a prosperous lifestyle in the way of money. Okay off my soap box for now.
I did get a job offer for a deli/coffee shop but it is only twenty hours a week. So we will see what happens.

So since being umemployed i haven't had a ton of excitment. In consequence i haven't had anything to write about. I did move in with my grandma which to say the least is an adventure.
Well until next time.

:) Jenaya

2 comments:

Angela Miller said...

That's great about the job offer! I can't wait to hear more about it. I'll see you tomorrow :)

Rachel said...

I think it's funny that I don't even have internet, but I still get more of these things out than you do. I guess that means I'm better.:)
Love, Rachel