Thursday, February 28, 2008

Resolutions.

Okay so I know that the new year has come and past. Resolutions at this point have been attempted then without little thought forgotten about. There are some things that I would like to be more consistent at. I would like to start working out more. Not because I am worried about my weight but because it is healthy and high cholesterol and heart problems run in my family. As a result i should probably keep my little heart healthy. I would also like to memorize more scripture. I am going to attempt to memorize five verses a week. If I succeed at the end of the week i will post them for all to see. If I fail I will post something about how much of a loser I am then anyone who reads this blog can give me grief about it.
One other thing is I am going to not eat sweets for a month. I did this last year around this time and thought it would be a beneficial endeavor. My friend Alexis and I are going to keep each other accountable. If anyone knows my flock group knows that it is infamous for the desserts so tonight could be trying. Well anyways just thought i would let everyone know. Well have a good week. :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I will help keep you accountable even at Flock Group sonce I am on a low Carb diet!