Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dog Sitting.

Monday I went to the Earman's house for Japanese food with their foreign exchange student. We had sushi! It was delicious!



Today i have the pleasure of watching the Allen's new puppy Joey. This super cute puppy follows you where ever you go. While I watched a movie he nuzzled into me and slept. It was a very relaxing day overall.
Before I knew i would be dog sitting Chantal and I had made plans to exercise today. Since I couldn't leave Joey we decided to take a walk around the block. The instant that Chantal saw Joey she fell in love. Well who wouldn't? (Save Amy and Ryan). He would not leave the yard unless we dragged him. So we gave in and carried him around. Who owns who again? :) As iI type this Joey is sleeping at my feet.
On a different note I am trying to recover from this cold that started out as a sore throat. It has been terrorizing me since Sunday.
You can pray for the Allen's. Tova isn't doing well, which is why I am dog sitting. Bob and Judi are at the hospital right now.
Jenaya

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.