Sunday, March 16, 2008

Phones and Japanese Food!!!!

Well you are probably thinking what do Japanese food and phones have to do with eachother. Nothing! I left my phone in my pocket and it went threw the wash. Ummm if you know me I am sure that you are super surprised. I am usually so put together that i would never be that irresponsible! Okay i was being sarcastic. I've actually dropped my phone in the toilet a couple of years ago. I lost another phone on the side of the road in California. Another phone of mine, I lost the charger. I am not able to count how many times I have misplaced my phone.

Now on to Japanese food. Tomorrow night The Blosser and I are going to the Earman's house. Their Japanese exchange student is making us dinner. I am soooo excited! I love interesting food from other cultures. I will tell you how it goes.

I still don't have a job. Which sucks. I have barely any gas and bills due soon. I know God is faithful and will take care of me. Pray that I stop worrying. In my head I know that God will take care of me I just need it to transfer to my heart.
:) Jenaya

P.S. Anna Sophia is really cute and got to see her on Friday and today at night church. Amy and Ryan have the most adorable children. :)

0 comments: