Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello Again!

Okay so it has been way too long since my last post. Life has been busy. Well to exscuse my lack of writing my mom's internet has been down. I am now staying at my mom's house. My grandma asked me to move out last thursday. So i packed up and left. My grandma said that she didn't like the way that I live my life. All I do is hang out and I live a very unintentional life. After reflection and prayer I can see why my grandma would think that. From a non beleievers stand point, my life would be very pointless. I tried to explain that I do not base what I choose to do with my life on her opinion but rather on God's. It is funny to me that she saw my life as unintentional because I strive to be so intentional about the way that I live. I try to actively pursue Christ. But if Christ isn't apart of your life it would seem foolishness.
If you remember please pray for me. I don't know how long I will be able to stand living at my mom's. Pray that I will find somewhere else to live and that I will trust God in all that I do.
I'll leave you with a a few verses that seem to be what I am always contemplating.
"Consider it all joy my bretheren when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance and let endurance have it's perfect result so that you will be perfect and complete lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

0 comments: