Friday, May 9, 2008

Unconditional.

I wrote this poem several years ago just thought I qould share it. It is pretty hard for me to share my poems but I hope you enjoy it. :)
This poem was written for my Savior and God.

You love me, I deny You,
Your arms reach out to embrace me,
I turn away and run to the world.
You gave your life to me and I give you what's left.
You love me unconditionally, my love has conditions.
Your heart weeps for me, My heart hardens towards you.
I beg for forgivness and you grant me pardon.
You give me peace and I rejoice in Your love.
You give me the strength to do your will.
I fall and fall and fall and you pick up the pieces and make me whole.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It's good, and very true. I think it relates to most of our lives before we really start living for Him. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel

p.s. call me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love you! Susan

Jenaya said...

thanks for the comment! love you