Saturday, May 31, 2008

on nothing in particular.

Chantal and I went for a walk today. It was really nice. We both want to lose a little weight so it was nice just to get out and get exercise. It has been fun to stay the week with the Bassham's. They are both really funny and keep me entertained.
My friend Isaac was here for A day. He lives in The Dalles. I have for the last week or so been talking to him about Calvinism. I have just been showing him verses that support certain points. He gets really defensive. I try really hard to not argue with him. I just want to discuss it. Hopefully it will get him thinking. I have just as of late, due to certain books that have been recommended me by Ryan, really grasping the idea of God's sovereignty. Sure I believed the God is sovereign. But really deepening my understanding of this aspect of God. He asked me why I was so intent on getting him to think on it. I just love how it has strengthened my relationship. It gives every aspect of my walk more fulfillment.
Last night I hung out with a friend. She went to master's and I have been thinking about going there in a year. I wanted to get some insight in to the school. She loved it. Master's is really expensive but it is really quality college. I guess I am just thinking out loud. I just don't know...
Well something to pray about. I really don't have that much to blog about but I want to get better at writing more posts. So this one is all over the place. Nothing that exciting has happened in my life since two days ago. Something to leave you with. I am right now wearing a Tye dye headband. :)

0 comments: