Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Moving once again... :)

Well I decided to stay with the Oldrights for the month of June instead of my friend Addie. Jani offered to let me stay last sunday. I was having trouble deciding where to go. Both were good options. The Oldrights live closer to my work and church. Plus I know all of them fairly well. :) They have been really great. Jani has been making sure that I am comfortable and well fed. I was worried at first that I would be intruding on their family time but they have been welcoming and inviting. Jani says I fit in because my name starts with a 'J'. I guess Bob is the odd man out. :) 

After I am done house sitting for the Lents Bob and Jani asked me to house sit Bob's mom's house until it sells. Which is pretty awesome because It is huge for one and two I would be there all by myself. I have been longing lately to live by myself. I am sure after a little bit I might get lonely but Bob and Jani live a couple houses down. What an amazing answer to prayer. God has not only provided a place for me to stay but a mansion. Praise God for his continued provision. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenaya,
You are such an encouragement to me. Thank you for being such an example to me on trusting Jesus to provide for you, not freaking out and trying to "fix" everything on your own, and just for being a great girl, with a great smile, that is a joy to be around. I love you!! Love, Sara Cagle