Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Musing from my busy life!

Well today I went to the zoo with Amy, Angela and their respective children. It was really fun. I think that I ended up playing with Keagan and Rylie more than hanging out with Amy and Angela. It was fun though to see the kids excitement over the animals. I saw this lady who come to my coffee shop regularly and she thought Rylie was my daughter. This proves my point that I look thirty. Now their is nothing wrong with looking thirty but when you are twenty-one you want to look you age. 

I am soooooo busy this week. I thought that I would have tons of free time but as it turns out I have almost no free time this week. I have managed to fill up everyday with stuff to do. Maybe there is a reason why I had this week off. I was really irritated at first that I wasn't getting that many hours but it seems that God knew that I needed time to get stuff done. I have orientation on friday to start school at Green River on Monday. I have to take my compass test and actually apply! :) I don't even know for sure what classes I will be taking. I don't procrastinate or anything. :) I actually should get an award for being the biggest procrastinator on the face of the planet. 
Last night Jill and I went to Shenanigan's on the waterfront in Tacoma. Their desserts are super yummy and only two dollars. We walked up and down the waterfront. It was really nice. We talked about school and favorite authors. It was a good time. I worked out last night while I was watching this lifetime original movie called Fat Like Me. This girl who is a skinny jock goes undercover as a fat person for a school project. It was a good motivator while I was working out. 
David Johnny and I went to lunch on tuesday and we mapped out some activities and such for the summer. We are going to have a movie night at the church on the lawn. We were trying to decide what movie we would play. I suggested Enchanted and they wanted to watch Lord of the Rings, and any other guy movie you could possibly imagine. I also thought that Pride and Prejudice was a great movie too! :) Well I think we decided that they would choose a guy movie and I would choose the girl movie and we would show both. 
I got the rest of my stuff from my grandma's house today. See what I mean about being busy and on Monday I had dinner at Aaron and Becky's house. Usually I have maybe one or two things going on in one week. I have like three things everyday! It is nice to be busy but I just don't do well with a full calendar. What am I going to do once school starts! Oh man if I ever get married and have kids I don't know how I will handle it. That's probably why I'll be single forever. I can only handle myself. I am alot to handle. :) Ryan says that is why I have to get married because I need someone to keep me together. Well I must go I am off to the Lent's to learn how to mow the lawn. :) 


0 comments: