Tuesday, June 10, 2008

As of lately.

Well I have been at the Oldright's house for one week. They haven't kicked me out yet!  YAY!!! No it has been really good. Everyone has been great. My last post has caused quite a stir! I won't go in to it. I think that God has predestined that I will not be mentioning the C word on my blog anymore. :)

My hours at work have been cut way back. Next week I only work 5 hours. That doesn't even pay for a tank of gas anymore! So I may look for another job. Becky and I went to coffee and dessert today. It was really nice to just sit and talk. I haven't seen much of The Blosser's lately and I miss them. :(
Rachel made some changes to her blog all by herself. This is a huge feat for her since she is not the most computer savvy person. You should probably congratulate her! Someday she will not have to call me every time she needs to change something on her blog. Until that day I remain her faithful and supportive technical support. 
I might be going to school this summer. Green River is offering free schooling to 250 students with low income. I definitely qualify! Especially since I am only working 5 hours. They pay for books and everything! It would be awesome if it worked out. I am praying that God's will be done.
Pastor David and I met for lunch today. We went over ideas and thoughts about the high school and college ministry. I am really excited to help out with both and to see how God uses David in our church. I have to go to bed now. I have to open tomorrow and wake up at 5AM!!!!
Ugh! 
Jenaya

1 comments:

Rachel said...

So, what do I owe you? Do you take payments in cookies? Or maybe mocha almound fuge with jalpenos. How do you spell that?! Is that even english?! ;)

LOVE, Rachel