Saturday, June 14, 2008

Risk, the game of world domination!

I am trying to memorize Romans 8.  I have about the first 8 verses down-ish.  I have only been saying them in my head. So If you see me ask me to say them to you. I really enjoy memorizing so I want to try and do it more. 

 I am at the Hood Canal right now with the Oldrights. We played Risk, the game of world domination. Johnny and I were the last two playing and we stopped for the night. Johnny said that he would be okay with saying that he won. But if you know me at all I will not give up a fight until I have absolutely lost! I told him that I would be okay with saying that I won. I played so much risk my student year at Ecola. Luke and his friend were always playing and since I was hanging out with Rachel and she was hanging out with Luke was always around a risk game. So I got a little practice. I am not much good still. The game is going to take forever because neither John and I have a strategy. 
Hopefully tomorrow is nice out. I want to not be cold for a whole day. I talked to my Dad today and he said that it was one hundred degrees out. Well I miss everyone who I won't see at Church. It is nice though that I don't have anything going on at Church. I won't know what to do with myself. No sunday school and no children's church. Weird. :) Well I have most of next week off so I am going to go down to Green River Community College and try and see if I qualify for free school. Angela, Amy and I are going to the zoo in wednesday. I am really excited! I haven't been to the zoo in years. It should be fun. hopefully I'll have pictures. I actually have quite a few things going on next week.
I went to the progressive dinner in friday. Jill came with me which was really nice. It was her first ladies activity. She and I had a great time. It has been nice to have another single girl my age around. Well I need to go to bed. Until next time. :)

0 comments: